Winnipeg Jazz Orchestra
RPO Osborne Village
I Remember When
Sunday, November 11, 2018
2:00 and 7:30 pm
Winnipeg Art Gallery, (300 Memorial Boulevard)
“Since the advent of Benny Goodman, there have been too few
clarinetists to fill the void that Goodman left. Ken Peplowski is most certainly one of those few. The man is magic”— Mel Torme
The WJO is thrilled to welcome back virtuoso clarinetist and entertaining host Ken Peplowski. Peplowski cut his teeth as a member of the Tommy Dorsey Orchestra and has since worked with the biggest stars in music; from Stitt to Sinatra, from the Queen of Pop to the King of Swing. He loves a good melody and will share some of his favourites with us for this show.
Enjoy the Benefits of Being a Season Subscriber:
- Up to 15% savings over single ticket prices.
- Free ticket exchange privileges within a concert. Can’t make the 2 p.m. show? Catch the evening show instead.
- Unable to attend a concert? Donate your tickets at least 24 hours before the concert and receive a tax receipt!
- 10% subscriber discount on single tickets; bring your friends to a concert and save! (tickets must be purchased via the box office).
- Receive a MusicNet card entitling you to two tickets for the price of one to concerts by eleven outstanding music organizations in Winnipeg.
- Up to $15 off the purchase of a McNally Robinson Reader Reward Card or $10 off the renewal price.
- E-mail updates about WJO concerts and special events.