Winnipeg Jazz Orchestra
RPO Osborne Village
Isn't She Lovely -
The Music of Stevie Wonder
re-imagined for big band
Sunday, February 10, 2019
2:00 & 7:30 pm
Winnipeg Art Gallery, (300 Memorial Boulevard)
He has sold 100 million records, has 10 number one hits, and won
Album of the Year three times. His music is syncopated, soulful and sophisticated. He is masterful on piano, mesmerizing on harmonica, and magic when he sings. He is the one and only Stevie Wonder and the WJO explores his music re-imagined for big band. Vocalist and harmonica player Todd Martin joins the band as we pay tribute to a Motown legend.
Sponsored by Jazz Financial
Volunteer with us!
We have a few spots for volunteers at the WJO and would love for you to join our crew of dedicated and hardworking jazz lovers. If you are passionate about helping big band jazz thrive in Manitoba, contact us through the form below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you!
Enjoy the Benefits of Being a Season Subscriber:
- Up to 15% savings over single ticket prices.
- Free ticket exchange privileges within a concert. Can’t make the 2 p.m. show? Catch the evening show instead.
- Unable to attend a concert? Donate your tickets at least 24 hours before the concert and receive a tax receipt!
- 10% subscriber discount on single tickets; bring your friends to a concert and save! (tickets must be purchased via the box office).
- Receive a MusicNet card entitling you to two tickets for the price of one to concerts by eleven outstanding music organizations in Winnipeg.
- Up to $15 off the purchase of a McNally Robinson Reader Reward Card or $10 off the renewal price.
- E-mail updates about WJO concerts and special events.