Winnipeg Jazz Orchestra
RPO Osborne Village
* The introductory offer for new patrons can only be processed through the WJO box office.
Please call 204-632-5299
or email email@example.com.
with Papa Mambo
Sunday, April 28, 2019 at 2:00 and 7:30 pm
Winnipeg Art Gallery, (300 Memorial Boulevard)
For the WJO’s high-energy season finale, we feature Papa Mambo embedded in the Winnipeg Jazz Orchestra. Led by Chilean-born guitarist and percussionist Rodrigo Muñoz, Papa Mambo celebrates their thirtieth anniversary by conjuring images of tropical beaches, Miami nightclubs and Cuban street parties. Get your dancin’ shoes and join us for a Fiesta Cubana!
Volunteer with us!
We have a few spots for volunteers at the WJO and would love for you to join our crew of dedicated and hardworking jazz lovers. If you are passionate about helping big band jazz thrive in Manitoba, contact us through the form below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you!
Enjoy the Benefits of Being a Season Subscriber:
- Up to 15% savings over single ticket prices.
- Free ticket exchange privileges within a concert. Can’t make the 2 p.m. show? Catch the evening show instead.
- Unable to attend a concert? Donate your tickets at least 24 hours before the concert and receive a tax receipt!
- 10% subscriber discount on single tickets; bring your friends to a concert and save! (tickets must be purchased via the box office).
- Receive a MusicNet card entitling you to two tickets for the price of one to concerts by eleven outstanding music organizations in Winnipeg.
- Up to $15 off the purchase of a McNally Robinson Reader Reward Card or $10 off the renewal price.
- E-mail updates about WJO concerts and special events.